Sunday, October 15, 2023

Socializing to the Max

This weekend was event filled. Went to a birthday BBQ on Friday and then went to CD's annual Libra Party. It was slightly weird not having A there, but it's all good. We still had a lot of fun! I talked a lot with people at the party. It wasn't a rager; it was more intimate. So I had some really stimulating conversations with different people. G was there and I haven't talked to her since our falling out. I smiled at her a couple of times but kept distance.

And Friday was a lot of fun, too, yet in a different way. It was really refreshing b/c it was more of a dinner party that had food as a special treat. It felt so good to joke around crack jokes with A and D and with some of A's friends, who have a really good sense of humor. And seeing A and D's kiddos run around was also really heartwarming. 

I feel so lucky to finally be at a place at my life where I can truly enjoy social events.

No comments: