Thursday, September 14, 2023

Restless

I think it's a good sign that I'm feeling restless... must mean the pain after the surgery has gone way down and now I have more clarity of mind to be busier... Or do more things besides just resting. C has me on a good routine of sitz baths after every BM and also 3 times a day. He is helping me so much! I appreciate him so so much. He makes my life easier. I'm not sure how I'll feel after he goes back to M. Probably really sad and empty for a few days. But there is still much to live for in CA.

My friend group has gotten more aligned with my personality, we have more in common, we value loyalty more, and they are more caring and supportive overall. I feel lucky to have bounced back, socially, even after my best friend moved away over a year ago.

Plus there is my writing practice to maintain. I still have so many good things going for me. So I do feel lucky overall.

No comments: