Sunday, September 24, 2023

My Heart Just Left on an Airplane

This morning I dropped off C at the airport. He has a long day ahead of him with multiple layovers. He hates flying and I feel for him. But I think the more you do something, the easier it gets. So perhaps he will fly out here more often. He even said he will probably come out here again in the next 2 years. I was so happy when I heard him say that.

And it's been decided that I will move to M in 2 years, depending on if my company will let me. But I have a good feeling about it. I hope I get lucky.

So this trip of C's this time around was really special. I think I was really different and I think that helped C feel more safe and able to be playful around me. I think it was ME and not HIM back in Oakland. It was our first time living together and we were in a small apartment. He needed time to relax and I wanted more of his attention. It wasn't the right timing with sharing a small apartment in O. I realize now that when I give him space, he naturally comes back to me. It felt so good for that to happen. I need to be okay for him to feel okay, I think. Let's pray I find the right doctors and health insurance in M.

No comments: