R's mover is coming over in an hour and then all her stuff will be out of the apartment. It was a good experiment while it lasted. I'm glad we didn't fully decide to live with one another before all of this stuff happened. She is a kind and sweet person but it's better that we don't live together. I feel more at peace and more comfortable in my home. It's for the best.
Next I'm going to focus on paying off my credit cards. Then I'll have more to save after that. Then I can put that money towards the adoption costs. Hopefully I'll get accepted. Not sure how best to go about all this, but I have to at least try.
My therapist said I'm doing well. That was reassuring. I feel like I'm doing well, especially after having a very positive performance review on Wednesday. I passed with flying colors! My manager said I just need time - time to keep growing.
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment