I feel mentally exhausted, sort of.
But I also feel energetic, hopeful, and happy that it's fucking Saturday.
Yay!
It's the freaking weekend.
Yessssssssss
But yesterday, while I was at work at about 3 pm, I was very manic. It was restless, very hyper-stimulated by noise, and unable to concentrate on any one task. I was able to maintain a stable state of mania; but it was finally at around 5 pm, when my work day ended that I took my night time Bi-polar meds. They include 200 mg of Zoloft, 80 mg of Latuda, and less than 3.75 mg of Abilify.
Today, I'm stable. Thank goodness it was just a 4 hour episode. Remained "normal" on the outside, as I worked the front desk of my company. But I wasn't exactly productive. Sort of in a holding position. Going with the flow, but remained quietly vigilant.
However, at the same time, as I tritrate on 80 mg of Latuda, I'm also decreasing, or trying to decrease, my doses of Abifliy. It's working. This time. Yay! Yesterday was a blip because I took a little too much Zoloft, thinking that I was starting a depression with more Latuda. But, no. That is not the case. Today, with 80 mg of Latuda and 200 of Zoloft and traces of Abilify, though I feel "lower" than yesterday, I feel upbeat-minded, with steady, hopeful energy. Just another Saturday. Feels good. Feels hopeful. Feels like this might be my chance to finally nix Abilify, which is considered to have sever, harsh long-term effects, as well as side effects that are, personally, very hard to cope with, endure, and remain silent about in public.
I will say, though, that during the mania I learned a lot about another side of my life and understanding of people. Some great optimistic epiphanies occurred, perhaps under a guise of euphoria, but still with in limits of a rational mind.
The epiphanies were fleeting, but uplifting. I was still able to problem solve at the right times, too. I'm getting better at managing my episodes. Staying in relative amounts of control. It's a win for me. Another big win.
Thank goodness. Latuda is working out well; I am hopeful.
No comments:
Post a Comment