Wednesday, October 04, 2006

*Welcome* ^^

to the new Beta Blogger! I'm able to make easy changes to the template, like change the colors and fonts with an easy click! Awesome and very fun...and somewhat xanga-esque with the whole ease of it all.

I haven't been updating this lately, and instead, I added some nice articles taken from online Korean newspapers that talked about the two things I'm committed to (if anything, and besides the art stuff): teaching English in Korea, and blogging in Korea. Yahoo! I thought the second article was interesting predominantly for the reason that it quoted major bloggers from the Korean blogsphere, and not so much the slant (or actually, the reaction it produces) of it. Sorry to say that people don't really like the newbee's public art display at Chungaecheon. Another eyesore another try? >_< doH*

As for the anti..whatever it had..in it, well, guess I'm used to that kind of stuff as it's been apart of my life for a long time now. It's a bit humorous in that an online 'journalist' quoted bloggers this time especially when bloggers are always quoting everyone else and their mommas. But I suppose the article is a bit shocking and somewhat upsetting, too. There's got to be a blogger out there who's content with it? But then, blogging wouldn't have the same flavor as it does, I suppose. Well, I'm not really sure what kind of flavor it's should have since there are just so many flavors out there. Anyhow, just thought it was interesting.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: