...through life. *sigh* Such is my life! It's been really difficult for me to get back on track with homework, online TEFL modules, and readings that I set out to do since the SUMMER, but it's excuseable since life is hitting me hard, and it's leaving me weak in the knees, besides weak in the concentration factor. Is this what it's like to be lovestruck? Where my heart follows my pheremones, instead of my brain, and I'm left wondering not only, "What the heck happened last year," but also "Who the heck was I with??" It's all enough to make a girl feel exhausted and weary. I can't help but fall onto my couch and take a nap, which may or may not take me off into my dreamworld.
And I'm not saying that I can't think because I can. But the thing is, there are so many more questions that arise out of this new paring, and they aren't the easiest questions to figure out, too. There are about 2 different story lines that are going right now, and one is about serendiptious meetings, while the other mixes some good ol' traditional Korean sogehting in the modern sense.
I suppose it sounds a bit like an oxymoron with me being in one body, and yet thinking about 2 different lies...
No comments:
Post a Comment