It's been a month since I moved! Wow, that went by so fast.
Here is some of my progress:
-Not as tempted by unhealthy foods in my environment - I know I want to eat healthy, that it makes me feel good, gives me vibrant energy, doesn't break out my skin, and helps me achieve what I want in life
-Motivated to become a role model for healthy eating and healthy living. I want to try and influence C's mom to live healthier. She has no issues, except for bad knees, but her energy doesn't seem to be very good
-ED has gotten WAY better - I'm out of it and almost in recovery now! I found the key to weight management is having a healthy relationship to food: even if I see it, doesn't mean I need to eat it! I used to go by "out of sight, out of mind" but now I feel like it's a choice to eat healthy - a choice that is individual, but one that leads to great health success
-Anxiety is WAY less - it's almost feels weird not having a racing heart on Mondays. I think my schedule is much better - I'm working much less, and C and I have been watching Netflix each night. It's our mind bonding time (as opposed to physical bonding time) I feel like with less anxiety, I actually am nicer, and treat people better - I didn't know I was a nice jerk before this
-Excited to take classes after the wedding
-Going to go full-speed into wedding planning - starting THIS week - and make sure to have a successful event
No comments:
Post a Comment