Saturday, May 17, 2025

Counting Down

T-Minus 3 months. I only have that much time left here. It's scary but exciting at the same time. I better not get into the habit of liking things that are scary and exciting, that could get risky. But I digress. 

I have so much to do in this short amount of time. 
-Declutter
-Give things away
-Pack
-Ship immediate needs directly to M
-Say good bye
-Wrap up my job
-Get my last few medical exams
-Get my medical records
-Get my 3-month supply
-Call the DMV
-Square away Affordable Care

The fun part is saying good bye b/c now I can tell people about ALL my plans.
-Nutrition certificate
-Freelancing
-Saving for a house
-Being a cat mom
-Get ready for a wedding
-Maybe going on a honeymoon
-Saving for a nice, dream home
-Catering to the latter years of my life (I guess I'm half way through my life!)

No comments: