Thursday, May 08, 2025

Weight Loss Journey Accomplished!

I can't believe it, but my short-term weight loss journey worked! I successfully made it down to 134 pounds. My goal weight was a high of 135 and a low of 133, so being one pound away still works for me! 

Then I got my measurements done to tailor my wedding dress. So now I have to be at 134 on my wedding day, and, first, on the day I get my dress back. So much to juggle!

Not only am I on this weight loss journey, but I am now planning a wedding, planning a cross country move, and working full-time at a company I love. Plus still being a good friend, a good finacee and a good family member. It feels exciting, though, like it's all worth it.

I wonder how to maintain this new weight since I got to it in a short-term fashion. How do I maintain this for the long-term?

Maybe keeping the same thing for breakfast and lunch, and just changing up my dinners - that's a way to start. Plus, cycle syncing has definitely helped my relationship with food. Knowing when to feast or fast has really helped me have insight in how I'm feeling day to day, week to week during my cycle. And my energy and mood have gotten a lot better overall. 

My PMS symptoms are stronger, but not by too much. Just a subtle energy shift and increased food cravings. 

I realize I was dealing with a lot of food cravings and food noise. But the reset and cleanse helped me see how to change my diet to address that.

I am also going to lean in in being a student and will start up some self-paced learning before I leap over to TN.

No comments: