Tuesday, May 06, 2025

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

I only have a few more months left here. I don't know if I'm going about it the right way, but I guess it's time to start saying good bye. That almost feels more important than all the tasks I have to get done in order to actually move, which seems kind strange but kind of right.

I've been slowly letting go of the Bay in my heart, though I love it so much. I grew so much and became a writer here, I found myself here. I found the right job, I found the right friends, I found the right apartment. But maybe this is the best I can do? Maybe there is more waiting for me in M, more that I can become and more that I can accomplish, and as a wife.

It's not fully hitting me yet. It's not all making sense. Maybe the more and more I say good bye to everything and everyone here, the more it will hit home. But I only have 3 months and there is so much left to do.

As she looked at him, fully, clearly, and with eyes full of soulful love, she said, "I do," and forever with this man couldn't come soon enough, and yet her it came, the day they were to be together, in union, from that day on for the rest of their lives. Her heart grew and swelled to another extent she had never felt before, never thought was possible, and yet she felt this way. Different. But the same? But so much better, fuller, happier, as if her dreams were coming true. That she woke from a deep slumber to a life full of vividness, soft light, soft kisses, and a slow burning love. A flame that would never go out.

No comments: