But during that time, I also realized it was time to make a change. And then in December, we got engaged so it made it all that much more clearer that I would make the leap.
So for my fiction writing practice? Maybe it's just hibernating. Laying dormant until the right time, and right frame of mind, appears again. I do crave a good narrative, though, and have been voraciously watching shows in Netflix. It fulfills an yearn for the creative story, and I find it so stress relieving to watch it.
But I'm trying to make changes during this last month of my life in the Bay:
-Become a better driver
-Have a better relationship to my body, mind, and soul
-Take care of my physical appearance and overall health
But these last 2.5 years at S have been so pivotal. I found my passion in my career. I was so lost for so long and didn't know what I really wanted out of my career. I just hoped that they would like me. But now I know what I'm not only passionate about hobby-wise, but also for my career. Now it's just a matter of finding the right role to continue this passion. It's tough breaking into the health and wellness and even healthcare writing world, but I'm determined to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment