Saturday, March 15, 2025

On a Trip to Iron Out Wedding Planning

 I'm typing at the airport and have my laptop haphazardly balancing on my suitcase. What can I say? I'm a desperate blogger, who is itching to write. 

I just ate a huge salad and this is only 3 hours having a large breakfast on the first leg of my trip. I'm so super full. I also drank so many drinks like a mofo. Ah well, I guess I'll just be peeing a lot from now until I go to bed tonight.

P is texting me and she is pretending like nothing wrong happened between us. I wish we could talk about it b/c I feel taken for granted. It's bothering me that she isn't acknowledging it. What she says and feels takes precedence over everything and I don't think that's right.

I only have 6 more months, or less, for my move to M. I don't feel ready. I don't know what will help me feel ready. Maybe I should Google it.

No comments: