There was a story by an A with lifeline as a theme and it was very powerful and touching. I wonder if I can tell stories like that? I hope so.
I got my haircut today and it feels so good. I love getting cuts by K. She is super talented. I'm lucky to have a stylist like her. And talking to her always feels so fun and heartwarming.
Yesterday something weird happened: as I was talking and hanging out with R, I couldn't stop thinking about P, which was really annoying and distracting. I mean, maybe it's b.c I didn't take G yesterday, but still - I think our relationship is becoming codependent. I think I need to take a bit of a break from talking to her. She needs to make changes and I feel like what I say doesn't matter, and maybe it shouldn't matter, but it's somewhat frustrating and disappointing. I don't like talking about d, especially since he's drama and somewhat emotionally abusive. But I know she isn't very strong right now b/c she has no friends.
I need my own brain space. This is good to understand b/c this could happen between me and C after I move to M. So it's good for me to set my boundaries - especially before I get resentful. I'm glad I'm recognizing this now b/c P is a good person and someone I want to continue a relationship with.
No comments:
Post a Comment