My life is crazy right now: working hard at S, job searching, interviewing this past couple of weeks, trying to fit in exercise, cleaning, meeting with friends...all of that has lead my writing to fall to the wayside. But maybe I'm doing it wrong? Maybe keeping up with my creative writing is the key to my self-care and self-preservation? That might be it.
I am going to experiment by blogging every day, or as much as I can this month - maybe even before my social life. It's a good time to try this b/c I won't have a car for a few weeks. I like this idea! I'm actually kind of excited to not have a car. I want to try out walking to my local grocery store, or to a restaurant nearby, or focus on getting my exercise by getting outside.
One thing I do have to focus on right now: Lowering my cholesterol and A1c levels - I've been eating a lot of sugary and high fat snacks. It's time to clean up my diet. Not only for weight loss but for better health and longevity.
That means:
-No more peanut butter filled pretzels
-No more refined carbs
-Low sugar
-More veggies at lunch and dinner
-More lean meats like fish and chicken (less red meat)
No comments:
Post a Comment