I feel excited about writing fiction again, after taking a couple months off due to work being busy (Summit) and then traveling to see C. Things have calmed down again, which actually feels pretty good. I'm at a Peet's about to get into a story I started a bit ago. Let's see if I can pick it back up.
It's a story about becoming a badass, about my current stage in life, where I'm a caterpillar who has created a cacoon but is ready to burst out of it, come out even more lovely, and fly off into the world as a magically fantastic butterfly.
This story is about how shy I once was, how deeply self-conscious I once was. Even when I was "skinny" I wished I was more curvy, and now that I'm more "curvy" I'm wishing I was more skinny. But I'm working on accepting and being happy with where I'm at.
So the main character is an exotic and burlesque dancer. I think I want to see a burlesque show to write more about this character. I have never seen one. How do I know where to go see a show like this? I could Google it. LOL I want her to embrace herself and learn self love. But also rescue herself, but have a guy be supportive of her. She is an independent woman and can save herself. But having support isn't so bad, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment