So my creative writing ideas have gone dormant. I think it's b/c it was so busy at work during June getting ready for our global conference, then I went to M right after that and had the most amazing week with C. So life was definitely life-n!
Now I'm back into my routine, after feeling out of it the immediate week after I came back from M. I feel more settled, calm, and focused. So HR already talked to T about whether or not she would allow me to move and she had the best answer: I don't care where she works from, I just want her on my team. Amazing! I love my job, manager, and team so much. I feel so so lucky. Now I'm leading a Storytelling campaign and I'm so excited about it. I have I have 18 years of experience in creative writing and storytelling and I have more than 10 years of tutoring and educational experience where I taught kids of all ages on how to get their narratives down on paper. I feel very confident in leading this campaign and I feel so passionate.
So then, when do I start writing fiction again? I think getting back into the routine with my writing group will help. Plus I need to review Y's edits to my novellette and get that going again. There is so much I'm looking forward to in career, hobby, fitness, and my relationship. C's family really embraced me and I hope that do the same to him. Though, I know how critical Korean families can be of their children's significant others. Sometimes it can take years to build and gain trust to being a new member of the family. I hope that C won't get too hurt during that process.
No comments:
Post a Comment