Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Tis the Season

Work has been really intense this month. With retail being a huge part of our business, the holiday shopping season is crazy busy for us and won't stop being busy until the end of January. 

With that in mind, I'm going to hold on my new week, new story writing challenge for until February/March 2024. Something to look forward to!

My life has changed so much for the better in this past year. I just had a blood test done and the results were phenomenal. The best in years. I think it's b/c of the supplements C recommended, my S supplements, the 7 Day Cleanse, eating mostly vegetarian, and increasing the rigor of my workouts.

I may have been healthy-ish before this year, but this year, I'm looking to optimize my health and be the best yet. 

There is so much to be excited for for this next year!

No comments: