I'm getting really excited about December. Not only might I do some personal training session to learn how to get fit, but I'm also going to do a TON of creative writing. I'm going to try something I haven't done since grad school: writing a new story every week and write at least 4 days a week.
This will happen after a busy month at work, where there are 5-6 promos during this month (there are usually only 1 to 2). And I will be nearing my 1 year anniversary at S on January 17. I'm so excited! I can't believe how fast the time has flown with S. It's been a really good year with many positive changes.
I will reflect on 2023 in another post.
But first, this month, I'm going to start to get my crystal ball short stories critiqued by my writing group. I want to start some short story collections, but that might take some time. This next year with my writing group, I definitely want to focus on fiction, and perhaps dabble in Magical Realism. I think it's a good time to do that and have the support of a writing group as I try this new experiment.
While working on short stories that incorporate Magical Realism elements, I think I might also start to work more seriously on some short story collections - I think "crystal ball" shorts my happen first before I move onto "rockstar" shorts.
There is so much to write about!
No comments:
Post a Comment