Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Solutions

 Lately, my brain has been chugging along and finding solutions, switching tasks, and making plans. I made a breakthrough with thinking about moving to M as I realized I could get my own apartment with the kid first before taking the next step and living with C and his mom. Although it's a really good sign that C assumes I will just move in when I relocate. But we have to consider the adoption process and the best way to find our child. 

My heart sings as I think of the words... "our child"... What great steps C and I have taken. I am going to wait a few months and find some stability in my routine as well as start saving money. Then after the new year, I think we'll be ready to talk to adoption agencies. Or perhaps I should start in December. We have to see if I'm eligible.  

No comments: