Sunday, July 30, 2023

Frickin Candida

 The Candida overgrowth is happening again. Every time I eat something like bread, pizza, or ice cream, I feel extremely tired afterwards. I even opened up to my family about it and let them know I'm struggling with my energy. But not to worry: the local health food store sells candida decreasing kits. So I'm going to try the supplement I got on Saturday night first then next weekend, I'll go to the health food store and pick out one of the candida cleanses. 

Since I've been through this before, I do know what to do. So there's that. It's just putting it into action that is troublesome. I think it's b/c I want to eat "normally" but I can't b/c I still have lots of candida in my gut. So I have to eat a strict diet. At least for a month.

I can do this.

No comments: