My trip to Memphis was a complete and utter success. I met his momma and his mom's side of the family. Everyone was really nice and embraced me in a very friendly way. I tried to make a good impression so I hope I did so. Then I was able to work there for 3 days after the 4th of July holiday. And C let me use one of his monitors so that was super helpful. Everything went really smoothly and much better than I anticipated.
Now that I've been back in the Bay for over a week. C made it clear that he wants to be apart of the decision making for the adoption and that he wants me to move to M sooner than later. This is all really good news and progress. I feel like he is taking into account what will make me happy, too.
But living in TN will take a lot of adjustments. Where will we put my home office? How will I make friends? When should we start the adoption process?
But I feel excited. Things are starting to fall into place. Now the real work begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment