Thursday, September 24, 2026

All of Memphis was Out Last Night

I went to MF's BOM party last night, well, the tail end of it. I walked around the venue looking for people, but noticed all the party-goers having a blast. People in groups around tables, listening to the band, in line for drinks, in the food line, or hanging out with friends. What a great vibe! Everyone seemed to be in great spirits and for such a great purpose: celebrating the Best of Memphis and the MF. There were SO many people there!

I ended up meeting one of MF's delivery drivers who was helping winners find their certificates. He was such a kind and gentle soul in the way he talked and how he talked about his life. It was nice to meet someone else who works for MF.

Next time, I won't be so late! LOL

No comments: