Can't believe it's already June! I've been living in Memphis/Bartlett for about 10 months now - whew! In a couple more, it will be one year. That's crazy! Time has flown by so, so quickly.
I have much to be thankful for and I'm so happy I made the leap. I'm grateful for my new family, my in-laws, they have been so kind to me and I feel like they have really embraced me.
I've made some new friends! They are all a very inspiring, empowered bunch of women. It feels good to make new friends at this time.
I'm freelancing! It's been a wild ride, and I'm glad and grateful for these opportunities.
I'm exercising! I'm trying. Trying to wake up at 5 am to get my workouts and steps in. I've made a commitment to myself. I'm going to do it, I am doing it.
I've continued with writing groups! I'm still apart of C's Zoom workshop. I also went to one in-person group in January and really liked it. I need to start going back to that one.
I'm reading books! I also went to a book fair and talked to other book-lovers. It was so fun talking about all the books that people have been reading.
I've also started to write fiction again, which feels sooooo good. I want to try and finish a story every 1-3 months. I'm on it!
Gotta keep this momentum going!
No comments:
Post a Comment