It's been a minute since I've written any fiction, and I really miss it. I love being absorbed in a story - the creativity, the escape, and the cathartic effect of it all. I need to get into a regular writing practice again.
And, so, I'm going to try and finish a story per month, or maybe every 2 months. This will be challenging for me b/c I'm such a slow writer. But, this will be good practice.
Also, I've been feeling really restless lately. I need to make some changes and soon. I think getting back to my workouts has been helping. And I keep telling myself, "I'm in a 'cocoon phase.'" Pretty soon, I'll bust out of my cocoon and fly away as a beautiful butterfly.
So here is my proposed schedule:
-June: Astronaut story
-July: Start body as a metaphor
-July: Dance story
-August: Second body as a metaphor
-September: Finish editing Somewhere In Between
-October: Third body as a metaphor story
-November: Finalize Somewhere In Between
-December: Edits
No comments:
Post a Comment