Wednesday, January 01, 2025

Taking a Wedding Planning "Class"

I made a great decision and quickly paid for a writing planning "class". It's 12 hours of videos to help me with the wedding planning process. I started watching the videos today and it's already easing a lot of my anxiety about it! I think when I was brainstorming this weekend, it was tough to know everything that's included, so this class is perfect! Affordable and thorough.

I also asked P if she wants to go with me to a Bridal and Wedding Expo in February and she will! She really is a great friend and I feel so grateful to have her in my life.

The thing they don't tell you about wedding planning? How much it crystalizes the meaningful relationships in your life. You're thinking and experiencing thoughts about who is important in your life and who you want to be there on your special day. It's actually kind of heart-warming and my favorite part. I just want people to have fun and dance! I'm going to try and make it earlier and maybe have it end by 10:30 pm - b/c I thinks a few kids will be there. I'll have to ask.

I felt stressed on Monday but I'm feeling so much better today after watching the videos!

No comments: