Tuesday, January 14, 2025

Art & Science

Since working at S, I've felt a new-found passion: health and wellness. Like, I love talking about ways to find optimized health and everyday living. Is it a calling? My writing is a calling, a catharsis, who I am, my identity--yet is doing copywriting in the health and wellness field a secondary calling? Can that happen? Can you have more than one? 

Now what. I have another passion, but is it real? If I stray away from it will I miss it? But, they say, as a budding copywriter, you don't want to pigeon-hole yourself too early on. But I've tried a few areas: government and local organizations, non-profits, tutoring centers, logistics real estate, technology, and now my current jam: health and wellness. And I feel more alive b/c of it. I'm tuned in, I'm fully attentive, I'm completely aligned with what I'm writing. 

I think the next step is to pursue a nutrition certificate. Take it to the next level right? Well, I don't have the time, yet, to do that. But I do want to do it at some point. 

What's important now is to stay happy and steady. Not lose my sanity while planning this big little wedding. Our geriatric wedding I like to say. I only have half a year left to enjoy the Bay. And things are just now getting good! I've been meeting a lot of really cool, fun, strong women. They are empowered, they are smart, they get things done, and they have fun while doing so.

2024 was amazing. In a surprise-kind-of-way. But 2025 will be intentional. And my "Glow Up Year". It's going to be good and I'm going out with a bang.

No comments: