C talked about wanting to go outside during the snow on our trip before he popped out my beautiful engagement ring. That night he asked, he was like, "Let's go out in the snow!" and I answered with a leaukwarm, "Ah, ok." It was like that because, not that I didn't want to see the snow, but because I kept getting cold easily.
So we went outside that night. I was in my puffy, long black jacket with my hood on - all bundled up. We walked around together in my mom's driveway, walking up and down, then we walked down towards the road a little then C said, "Where's my phone?" and I was like, "I don't know?" Then he said "Hold my hat," so I held his beanie. Then he said something like, "Look in my hat." I looked and saw something in a white hankerchief, and I said, "It something square," and he said, "Open it." And once I saw it was a small ring box, I knew it was my engagement ring.
A wave of happiness, love, warm emotions, and relief embraced me. I kept saying "Oh my goodness!" and was so so happy. I put the ring on my finger and went towards the light coming from one of the windows to see it. I took a blurry picture. Then we went inside and I showed my ring to my mom, and she nodded in approval. Then my mom took pictures of me and C with my hand showing the ring on his chest.
It was one of the best memories I've ever had.
No comments:
Post a Comment