Saturday, April 06, 2024

Writing, Writing, Writing

So I'm going to continue working on a short story that I've been working on, and thinking about for the last few months. It makes me feel curious to know what will happen and excited about the content and premise.

Now I have to add a scene with lots of dialogue between the main character and her crush, showing what a douche bag he is, then his hot younger brother coming in to pick him up (in which she is overcome by the scent of roses when she meets him), and then she has hot flashes, goes unconscious and finds herself in the ER with the hot guy peering over her. She has a vision of her grandma next to the hot guy. And the grandma is talking to her as the guy is talking to her. Then she knows who she must save.

Not sure how the ending is going to go but that's the gist of it.

No comments: