It rained for most of the day today. Welcomed drops from the sky to nourish the parched California earth. We embrace you, dear rain, and we rejoice your return!
I started working really early this morning - at 6:30 am. Then I ended at 3 pm and went to go vote! The boyfriend urged me all day to do it, so I caved and decided to indulge his wishes. But it was great to go out and vote at the San Leandro Public Library. There were kids walking into the main doors, and the voting area was marked by signs with arrows, leading you on a snaked path to go to voting area.
I got two compliments on my coat! The newest one I got from Modcloth. I was so surprised! I thought I looked fat in it, but no, these women gave me a sense of gratefulness. My heart was full after they gave me the compliments.
Then I got myself a decaf Americano from Peet's! I think I'm addicted to Peet's. I got like three times a week. I would save a lot of pennies by not going so frequently! But the hot decaf java is too good to pass up, especially when you're in celebration mode.
After I came home, I logged on for work and sent some comms to reviewers. Then had a short meeting with the China team. These meetings are getting shorter and shorter. I need to think of questions before going to the meetings.
All in all, even though I skipped my workout, I had a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment