Sunday, July 17, 2022

It Was More Than Just Real

 The trip to Memphis was amazing. Not just for all the activities we got to do, but the dreaming we did together. It felt bonding, it felt good to imagine a future together, even after all these years. We are still deeply in love. Now it's time to start planning on how we can be together, like in the same city, and grow together as we get old and wrinkled. 

It's kind of secret that I want to move to Memphis to be with him; it's something I've only shared with him and my family. We have plans. But I don't want to worry my friends in the Bay about these plans. It's too far off in the distant future; not actualized just yet, but just talking and dreaming. But it feels good nonetheless. 

**
I think I'm finally in the right field and role. The biopharmaceutical industry is fascinating and I believe medicines that are created can give people their lives back. They can be cures and treat serious diseases with a solution of taking a pill. I wonder how things will change in the coming years, but this is where modern medicine and science have intersected to improve the quality of life for so many people--people how may have given up all hope before this. It's exciting.

But I'm making more money and I am feeling my ideas are really helpful and that my experience and skill I have built are the right mix that propels me and also makes me successful. Now I can truly start building the life I've just dreamt about. It can actually happen: with hard work, dedication, and some strong problem solving. I just have to keep with it.

I feel whole, I feel seen, I feel hopeful. I think good things are going to start finally happening.

No comments: