Friday, February 11, 2022

SCIENCE

 I got offered a new job to work for a global pharmaceutical company. I'm SO EXCITED. I was bursting with joy when I got the call from the recruiter. I jumped up and down and sailed downstairs to where my family was watching the Olympics.

"Omigosh, omigosh!" I shrieked.

"What happened? What? What?" my sister asked. Shocked by my sudden bursts of excitement.

"I got offered a job at Gilead!" I said with a huge smile.

**

I'm so excited for this role. It's going to be a long, exhausting commute each day but it will be worth it. I want to be in a field where the topics I'm writing and editing about just...clicks. I want to be immersed in a company that is improving people's quality of life each and every day. Scientists, doctors, corporate workers, all working toward the goal of improved health for people all over the world. Isn't it so exciting?

No comments: