This is dedicated to the one who I always write about, like an obsession; but it never gets old.
You don't complete me, you complement me. Together, we are stronger, but also stand side by side as equals.
We yearn to love each other more and more each day, week, month, year, decade. We have already been with one another for more than a decade, and will be together for decades to come.
Though we are a part at this time, in our long distance relationship, I am with you every night as I dream about you in my slumber. It's a peaceful time that is full of love and companionship; when I wake up the next morning, my heart smiles as I saw you just minutes ago.
I can't wait to see you next--hopefully soon. Please hug me and never let me go when you see me.
No comments:
Post a Comment