Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Crystal Ball: Take 2

I didn't look into my crystal ball this morning again, like I did yesterday. It wasn't done on purpose that I took a peek; it sort of just occurred by happenstance; a fleeting moment that stayed with me, lingering in my mind through the end of the day.

I went on a date yesterday. It was a lot of fun. We went to a burger joint, now our favorite date spot. It was luxurious to sit out in the backyard patio, just the two of us, talking, giggling, munching, and sipping on beers. I am willfully going to enjoy the next 10 year of my life, like or not, God be damned! Lol.

It was a perfect date. Perfect company; perfect responses; and perfects feelings. I felt high on life and in the moment. It feels damn good to be alive at 34. I wouldn't trade this for anything else, least not the most expensive and precious moment that is being sold in the mainstream underground market. Heck no! I feel unique, treasured, loved, appreciated, and cherished. I could also be in denial, but at least I feel this.

Thank you, God.

No comments: