Saturday, August 23, 2014

Turning a New Leaf

I'm turning a new leaf, a new rock, and jumping into a refreshing new phase--I can feel it.

I've been on my "healthy revolution" for about 2 months now. It started when I decided to run in the 2014 Nike Women's Marathon on San Francisco, California. I still makes me really excited to think about it, which is totally fueling my motivation for not only running but also for just living healthier.

Some of the parameters regarding this "healthy revolution" include the following:

-Changing my eating habits into healthier, conscious choices.
-Changing some of my thinking patterns, and turning my thoughts more into acceptance.
-Changing the way I see myself, literally and figuratively, and those around me, which includes celebrating differences, points of growth, embracing individual changes, and thus celebrating human life.

I've been quietly noticing some of the positives changes that have come about during these past two months; I will say that there have been and has been some struggle involved recently, but nothing I haven't been through before:

-A happier, uplifted feeling after I feel acceptance in a way/pattern of thought, or even a single thought
-Enjoying the moment a little bit more than usual
-Remembering the hard times, learning, letting go, and moving forward

tbc

No comments: