I'm in a bad, bad mood today.
I woke up angry at the nightmare I had last night. It was about vampires on a train to the Artic. But it wasn't a sexy vampire movie; instead, it was a suspenseful, boring vampire movie about killing little children. Yes, fucked up.
Anyway, I decided that I want to be "good" to people, to everyone, in my life. Not just my friends, family--my loved ones--but even to random strangers. I think that just because I have horrible thoughts it doesn't mean that I have to be un-complacent about my life situation, or find some horrid reason why my life is in a certain moment in time, like this, like now. That is a whole 'nother can of whoop ass.
Yes, I find I need "progress" in my life to feel happy. Of course, I think "stability" is most important; but I somewhat thrive on getting better each new day.
So, we'll hold that thought!
No comments:
Post a Comment