I can't believe what happened tonight, and I'm still somewhat in disbelief.
"Will I wake tomorrow from this nightmare?"
What I'm thinking about now is how much I love people, the people in my life, my friends, my family, and everyone.
We all posted this--that we got robbed at gunpoint--on Facebook, and then there was such an incredible outpouring of love and support that it felt healing.
I'm now waiting for an email from my boyfriend, hoping that he'll get my email soon.
It's hard staying up by oneself, and feeling alone, and somewhat chilly in my room. But it'll be okay, I'll live!
I'm so glad my friend is okay. He was the one they were pointing the gun to. I couldn't believe it. It was if the wind was knocked out of me. The guy turned to me and was like, "Give me everything," and I was like, "Just take it." I didn't say anything, but just gave out all my stuff.
It could have been worse.
It wasn't.
2 comments:
Could have been a lot worse. Glad we are all safe.
Yes. HUGS
Post a Comment