Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Narrative

"She's come full circle.
I'm here at square one.
She, do what she wants.
I, try to do what she's done"
-Inda, Ken Oak

I never thought the universe would be so beautiful, would be like this.  I couldn't understand until I looked, really looked, at the world, the universe, and everything that it stood for.

There I was, laying under the stars with her.  She was beautiful, stunning in fact.  She kept laughing, at something, and at nothing all at once.

I kept touching her, in little ways.  Just poking at her side as we laid there side by side, heads touching, feet sprawled out, backs in the grass, and heads looking up into the sky.  Poke poke.  She curled in, smirked, and looked back up.

We talked all night that night.

About nothing, about everything, about the stars.  And the stars in her eyes.


No comments: