I've been writing, creative writing, a lot less than usual. First it was the job hunt and now it's wedding planning and perhaps I have an obssessive personality, but once I dive into something, it seems like I dive hard.
I've been hanging out with some new people and it's been fun. But I know I am ready to move, no matter what outcome I may face with all the new changes that will come along with it.
C and I are working together on this wedding and I'm so proud of him for taking such an active step. He wants it to be as nice as I want it and we are in alignment on that, so that feels really good. I'm so proud of him for caring about this wedding, as much as he can.
I talked to B for an hour yesterday and felt like I really connected with her, but she is also a really easy person to talk to, so there's that. My focus is all over the place so I don't really know what to write about at this time.
I do know something amazing has happened with my health:
-Prioritizing more protein and drinking electrolyte drinks Sunday through Friday has not only resulted in weight loss, and overcoming a weight loss plateau, but also has increased my energy, making it more consistent, as well as keeping me very uplifted. I just need to lose about 4-5 more pounds and I'll be there! I have one month to do this so I must hone in on it.
That means:
-No restaurant food, no foods high in saturated fats, more time meal prepping, more time eating breakfast in the mornings, more focus on whole foods, less junk food, and cleaning up my nutrition overall, not only just for weight loss, but also for better liver health and overall energy levels.
No comments:
Post a Comment