Tuesday, June 02, 2015

My True Self Revealed

I'm going through Abilify withdrawal. It may have started today, or even yesterday. But the symptoms are more pronounced today. For instance, I felt tired and sleepy in the morning, then I felt energized and upbeat (after drinking this energizing tea "Maximum Performance" boosting tea). However, I began to feel agitated and had symptoms of depression that are unique to me, somewhat mimic-ing the my side effects of when I was on Abilify, actually, by the end of my working day. By the time I went to tutoring at 6 pm, I felt energized knowing that I was going to work with my favorite family--motivated--but totally drained of motivation. Very strange. A juxtaposition, you could say. Just tired of the things that sort of don't seem right in my life, kind un-motivated feeling. They were agitating me, and gnawing at me. I felt bad for ranting inside about feeling trapped, suffocated, and hurt. Extra sensitive to aches and pains, in a general sense. I held my tongue, sort of, but lashed out once or twice, maybe even a thrice.

Yes, I'm finally going off of Abilify! I'm so excited, elated, and yet scared, slightly worried. But not anxious. I have this sense of bravery

No comments: