Friday, April 17, 2015

Twisted Logic aka What is PTSD to Me in 2009-2011

This is for my favorite psychiatrist.


Maybe one day I'll become
A psychiatrist
I want to look
Inside
The mind
How beautiful
It became
To my wonderous moments
Belonging
To myself
My thoughts within
And without
I felt the demons
Struggling
Holding me back
The memories
Broken shards
Of meaning
Scaring, scarring
Frightening thoughts
Racing through
Disgusting, scary,
And foreign
A monster
A Frankenstein

How dark it all becomes when one talks about pain and suffering. I wonder, though, what it all means, what does it mean to suffer? What does it mean to heal? What does it mean to feel? To blame. To seek the reasons behind why we hurt. Why we feel the way we do. Did I do this to myself? Did I feel in love with you? Did I see you; did I hear you? Did I go to Macau? Did I lose my sense of logic? Did I lose my faith in myself? Did I lose my faith in God?

No comments: