Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Millenium Woman..

As my luck would have it, I was stranded at my parents' island residence all day today and I wanted to poke my eyes out from the sheer boredom. After much brain activity and other morbid thoughts that flashed through my mind like a surrealist painting, which I think could be explained as going through a "Horror Fiction Phase", well, I didn't do it. My goodness, I must be stronger than I look! Or maybe just denser...

So I tried to take my mind off of the boredom by unpacking my suitcase, folding up my clothes, watching hours and hours of cable tv, and trying to work out ALL day, which was completely fruitless UNTIL I found some meager sense of motivation at 11 o'clock at night to do the GRIND workout for a good 35 minutes (the first tape was just too lame). And in the midst of being jealous over the hot bodies with curves in all the places I'll never have, I finally freed myself from the guilt of putting on some extra pounds since my trek over to the US of A, and I realized how much I've been thinknig about the new Powerful Woman that I've encountered more than once during the past year.

It wasn't like a ton of bricks nor was it like standing over the edge of a cliff with my whole life flashing before my eyes; it was a satifying feeling that this New Woman has definitely been rearing her crafty moves into my life and it was about time I did something about it.

But what? That is the question of the year....What to do with this woman..

I know I'm not the only one asking this question, too.

1 comment:

cecilly said...

i want to hear more about this Powerful Woman.