Sunday, November 28, 2004

i guess i can't help but fight
fight with words... not the most well-thought out..
in this process of healing and growth
there are SO many moments i regret~
regret the immature words in the mean time =/
but can't let go of it now~ it's just the beginning

here are a few beautiful lines that slowly began to capture me...
[so it takes me a long time to warm up and let things sink in >_<]
"And along with it, many other things linked to love have also been shut away. We cry out in desperation to liberate love. Like the newly sprouting spring grass, we want our oppressed spirits to flourish and like the spring flowers, we want them to bloom," (Yi 1993b: 290).

A friend of mine wrote about love, and perhaps I was too harsh when I gave her my opinions~ but it was a difficult moment..cmon 4AM =( and i wasn't exactly feeling so hot. Plus, she is incredibly talented and witty~ and I hardly know what to say in order to help her~ So I told her what I felt... and I urged her to go deeper....what does it feel like..what about the moments when you don't talk~ what is it like just to have him near you..
Perhaps love needs to be explored in moments when it's right at your finger tips, easily taken for granted
and the moments...or periods..when you long for it~ when it is a distant memory, and you only 'remember' it during your dreams..when your thoughts and sensations subconsciously glide over and through one another
One moment you are sleeping flat on your back [in an x position, no doubt]
and the next...
you dreamily feel his touch on the small of your back, or on the side of your waist...a gentle, reassuring moment but a touch that lasts and lingers

No comments: