Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Time To Re-Build

It's time to re-build:

I'm living a life with my partner now and I need to focus on what works for the both of us. We need friends that we can both hang out with, not just me alone. I need a life outside of writing, too, something that will be long-term and substantial. I need to re-cast my net.

We will get married in the next few years and I need to focus and save money for this life-changing event.

I'm also going to start school in another month and half so I better get ready to be really steady for a few years so I can get through this busy time in my life.

After we get married, I want to have children right away. So my health needs to get back on track and fast.

Therefore, things need to settle down. It needs to be a really stable environment for the next 3-5 years. I can't run around like I used to and I need to focus on saving money. This is a time to focus and build myself. Think about quality and not quantity.


No comments: