Friday, March 21, 2008

A Return, Of Sorts

I'm back to blogging on DDR2000! I haven't blogged on here in over 6 real months, I feel, and I'm already feeling really positive about blogging again. Hooray!

It's about time since the last couple of months have been a crazy series of unfortunate event, one after the other. I'm so ready to get them off of my chest and start over a new leaf, and one in Michigan at that.

I never thought that I would feel this way about living in Michigan, but I must say that it does feel somewhat refreshing to be back home. I just hope that I don't fall into some sort of depression while I'm here since I don't have as many things to keep me occupied, and I don't have as many friends to turn to here, as well.

But it's very comfortable and my laundry is going to be done for me! That should keep my spirits up for now.

I suppose the horrible thing is that everything I own and that is of a true value to me is my "stuff". It's all in brown boxes right now after the move and they aren't really easy to get to, either. I feel myself being filled with fillers and with not enough "meat", per se.

There are a lot of things to talk about and yet, I don't find myself talking about the things that really matter. I suppose this will be a good time to re-set myself in a way and get at the deeper issues in my life.

No comments: