Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Years: Seoul 2006

After teaching, MK and I decided to meet in Hongdae before going out and partying till the New Year. So we at dinner at this yummy gogi place 5 min away and had bimbimbop, really sweet bimbimbop, dwaegi gogi, a bottle of soju and a bottle of pepsi ^^
Afterwards, we wanted to hit up a bar before meeting up with everyone else...so stopped by Ho Bar, which was packed! and The bar where you can request music!... which was also full
Later, we meet up with Blossom, Nik, Kevin, Pete, Roy, and..am I missing anyone?
A bottle of soju later... MK was having a ball, Blossom won the dance contest and 100,000won and I was teetering from side to side and seeing double hehehe
The kids walked me to MK's where I flopped onto MK's bed and everyone took pics of me in my jolly state before heading out for some more NYE's fun xP

It was indeed a fun night and a great New Year's Eve. Bye to the year of the Rooster....it was good while it lasted and hello to 2006, the year of the dog

No comments: